Monday, September 25, 2006




I think Baby Bug and I have finally had enough chaos and we're ready to home as soon as the drier is done drying our last load of laundry. Actually, we've had a very pleasant time at Camp Chaos and I can't wait to get home and blog about it properly on a real computer (a mac) . I'm an idiot and I brought my laptop out to the sticks but I forgot my power cord. My battery only lasts about half an hour so I wasn't getting a whole lot of blogging (or work) done while I was out here. Oh well. It was good for me.

It was so fun to see my relatives that I haven't seen in AGES! Like 22 years or something like that. I have lots of pictures that I'll post when I get home.

Au Revoir Camp Chaos! Until next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger knitterykate said...

It was good to see you again. Not enough time to catch up, though. Maybe later this year?

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home