Thursday, September 28, 2006

Change Battery Pack

I was planning on some candid pics of the kids not getting ready for bed, but that didn't happen. Instead I was greeted with "Change Battery Pack." So phooey to you.

So, what to do, what to say.

Ho hum, doodeleedoo, my mind is a mess and I don't know what to say.

My arms are all broke out due to stress. My leg is getting better, but it broke out in a rash also.

Chaos Kid didn't get the job with EMWD. Oh well. The Lord knows what is going to happen, so I'm trying to keep that in mind. But my arms don't agree.

Ladybug and I agree that we may be co-habitating (is that even a word?) for a while. Which means when her and Tom look into a new coach they may go for one of the more popular models. Which is larger and a little less expensive. If I remember correctly it had a Great room, which completely describes the size, a living room, a dining room, kitchen (of course), an eating area, plus four or five bedrooms, the master bedroom being on the opposite side of the house. As weird as it sounds it may actually work. The way the house is layed/laid out it's almost like having two houses in one. Ladybug and Tom could live on one end, we'd live on the other and the only part that would be shared would be the eating and laundry areas. Who knows maybe it's in the Lord's plans and maybe it's not. We'll see.

So what could make life more chaotic? Not much. It may even calm down Camp Chaos.

Who am I kidding, calm at Camp Chaos? That's funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger SAJ said...

I'm sorry to hear about this turn of events. Why didn't they hire him! He was the best dressed! Oh well, what's that saying, "sometimes the best things happen when you don't get what you want..." or something like that. I'm bummed for you all and sending good thoughts and prayers.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were hoping Shawn would fit the water company job...perhaps his recent non-work history is against him...Gramma

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home