Wednesday, October 04, 2006

They'll Put A Smile On Your Face

 

Dear SAJ,

I found these in your car, with a set of matching gloves of course. And since I know how much you ADORE toe socks and gloves I thought that maybe I'd requsition them. If that's alright with you of course. Since Ladybug bought them for you when you went to the hospital to have BB, I have to ask first. If you'd raher keep them for memorabilia I completely understand. Either way, they'll put a smile on your face.

With Love,
CC Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger knitterykate said...

Whoo-eey! They look like something I would love to knit. (But not wear!)

9:41 PM  
Blogger SAJ said...

they're all your's cc... I do love them but not to wear.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Gramma said...

It's amazing the treasures that just happen to pop up.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home