Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Top Four

The sweater she just had to have.
Flutter and Dabu.
Another Sweater To Cherish.
SHOES!!! Thank You Grandpa.
I say the top four because these are the top four I was able to get photos of. She also got an antique necklace, laptop "'puter", panties, a dress, skirt and top, jumper and top, felt coloring board, animal book, SSC coloring book, doll and horse, pink boots, and a kitchen set. And this was only party number one.

Yep, she gets another party on Wednesday. We do this two birthday partiy thing frequently, because we have to have parties for both sides of the family.

Anyways, this is being posted here because this was an unplanned birthday party. Yep, that's what I said, unplanned. Of course that means invite the entire family, buy hamburger and hot dog fixings, ice, sodas, and make a cheesecake.

All in all I think everyone had a good time. I know I did and I didn't even really do anything. All that mattered was that SuperChic had a good time, and I'm sure she did. Just look at that smile if you need more proof. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrien Blue said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing party ideas. That was really sweet.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home