Tuesday, October 17, 2006

In the Dumps

Most of us here at Camp Chaos are sick.

Ladybug is sick, SAJ is sick, ChaosKid is sick, I still don't feel 100%, and SuperChic is still crabbier than anything.

Luckily, Rapunzel and BabyBug are over it and Tom seems to have missed the whole thing.

SAJ is taking time off to recuperate, but she promises she'll post as soon as she can sit up and not want to pass out. This means Ladybug and I are on BB duty. Which we don't mind at all. Even ChaosKid has really been a big help.

What does all this mean, I got to sleep with the baby. I know that doesn't seem so special, but it is to me. I really can't explain it, but it's just not the same once they get bigger.

Anyways, someone will post here again soon. It may even be Rapunzel with a book review.

2 Comments:

Blogger knitterykate said...

Wow! Sounds like a real tenacious bug! Get well "quick".

9:01 AM  
Blogger Gramma said...

I wrote a nice long comment...I just hit the wrong key again...Poof, it's gone. Please get well all those at camp chaos.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home